All overnight guests must be registered. All rates are subject to change without notice. We do not give cash-back refunds for early checkouts (i.e. departure before the date specified at check-in). State Sales Tax of 6% and Hotel/Motel Tax of 6% will be added to all daily and monthly rates quoted. All units may be reserved with a 50% prepaid deposit (plus tax). The deposit will be refunded on a 14-day advance cancellation notice or 30 days for holiday reservations, less a $10.00 processing fee. Credit card transactions will be subject to a 3% convenience fee.
If you find it necessary to change your travel plans, our cancellation policy is as follows:
|Refund [less $10.00 fee]
|7 or more days
|14 or more days
|30 or more days
If within grace period listed, one night is forfeited.
No shows and same day cancellations will forfeit the cost of the entire stay.
- Speed Limits (5 mph) must be obeyed at all times
- Golf Carts must have General Liability insurance policy in our possession to receive a sticker to drive it in campground. NO GOLF CARTS WILL BE PERMITTED ON CAMP GROUNDS WITHOUT A STICKER
- Children driving golf carts require a licensed driver to be with them at all times
- 4 wheeler’s/Side by sides are not permitted in the campground for pleasure driving
- All animals must be on a leash. Please pick up after them. No excessive barking is permitted
- No generator use at any time unless power outage is for a prolonged period of time
- NO FIREWORKS except with the exception of my 4th of July celebration
- Quiet time is 10pm to 8am unless it is a planned event by us
- No open alcohol containers in these public areas: 1. Basketball/Volleyball area by Club House 2. All kids playground areas 3. Splash Pad area
- No liquor/moonshine permitted ANYWHERE except at your campsite
- All E BIKE riders 18 years old and younger MUST BE IN PEDAL MODE ONLY within the campground.
Violating any of these rules will get you the resort’s 1 warning needed to be asked to leave.
These rules can be changed and modified at Campground Owners discretion